Philippines Trip 2012 with Mercy in Action

WELCOME!

The most recent posts are first. Scroll down to see previous posts.

There are more journal entries and photos to come....

This blog is dedicated to explaining my journey into naturopathic medicine, and updating on my upcoming trip to the Philippines. This July 2012 I will be going with a group from my school on a 15 day trip to work in a free birthing clinic in the Philippines run by Mercy in Action.

Thank you for your thoughts, prayers, and donations as I work toward raising the $3400 needed for the trip!
Please see the blog posts for updates.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”
Mother Teresa

Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Another blessing!

I forgot to mention one other happy moment..

We are leaving on Friday morning, July 6th.  Unfortunately, we just got our final exam schedule and our class has 2 finals set for Friday morning.  (Acupuncture written and practical exam).

Our professor has agreed to let us take them early, and waive the "rescheduling fee" that school policy dictates.  This saved us EACH $300.

Thanks Mr. Vedeler!!

No comments:

Post a Comment